SCRY.INFO has invited developers from many different countries like China, Germany, Canada, USA, Japan, India and will have more to join in to build the community ecosphere together. The community is dedicated to provide an open-source for the underlying data protocol, so that more participants can achieve sharing, motivation, a win-win situation, and consensus.
Scry.info is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com . General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Scry.Info is a protocol layer which stratifies the upstream, the midstream and the downstream after using the entered data; Upstream is the data source; Midstream is the smart contract miners, who can get the smart contract GAS by performing a data transaction; Downstream is the data users which have the right to design the profit parameters of the data. Here are several key functions.
SCRY.INFO CABSI is the core technology in creative quantitative data protocol mechanism. It uses authentication in certification agreement based on swarm intelligence to validate and tag the classified data to be written in. Developers based on SCRY protocol can call tagged data sources of different industries in SCRY.INFO to form smart contracts, in order to build needed DAPPs. ISCAP, the proxy automation protocol, provides packed business functions to SCRY.INFO CABSI based on specific field descriptions to create a general, but wide structure of tools to the platform. Scry Query System (SQS) provides query on the contracted data sources.
Community developer and development team member in encryption system at RubberhoseDeniabl.
Member of the XcenerBlockchain R&D team. Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering from New Hampshire University, and master degree in Mechanical Engineering from Boston University.
Engineer with 17 years of professional development experience. He has worked with multiple languages &frameworks in OS, networking, and app backend & frontend development.
Darko is an international developer with more than 10-year experience in software development. His focus lies in overcoming technical difficulties through genetic algorithms.
Victor, business & game art expert, champion of DominanceWar China mini, champion of Arestar 2009, 8th place in cg ceremony, team leader in building art style.
John, game&Unity3D art expert, graduated from University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, very passionate about games, rich experience in 3D animation and Unity 3D.
Math major in University of Toronto, member of “IAAM” and Toronto Math Association, UTUNI club executive member. Good at encryption in data modeling.
Member of the Robotics Institute, Chinese Academy of Sciences, in charge of global media channel promotion.
Major in information science, involving computer science and business management, now in charge of activity planning and detail operation.
Eline Svea Schaal, Norway.?After finishing bachelor degree,she worked in the financial service department. Now she is studying for the Master of Finance degree in Fudan University.
Full stack Data Specialist 8 Years experience in BI, Data management, reporting and analysis. Python Developer and project manager.
Ricky is the founder of CoderBunker. He is a full stack engineer and has worded as CTO at several large enterprises before. He is equipped with rich experience in software development.
Fang Fund Partners founder and chairman. Huayi Sports CEO. Belle International co-founder, executive director and senior vice-president. Prominent Chinese investor and collector. Does a lot of work to real economy and financial investment.
Professor at the Singapore Management University; VP of Singapore Economic Association; Independent Director of two Singapore listed companies; he has conducted in-depth study on blockchain related topics and supports the development of blockchain in Singapore.
Ph.D in Harvard University.Over 100 research theses in pure mathematics and interdisciplinary mathematics, many of them are published in top academic journal. He was invited as curriculum principal of National Science Foundation in 2006-2007.
CAS Institute of Computing Technology Shanghai principal. ZJ High-tech Ventures lead expert. Years of TMT investment experience. Peking University physics BS and Zhejiang University physics MS. Author of Craggy Path of the Digital Currency.
Copyright ? 2017.Singapore Scry Info Private Ltd.
Risk Factor and Disclaimer Statement
This Risk Factor and Disclaimer Statement (this “Statement”) is for “Scry”, an open-source Ethereum-based distributed application. Persons who may purchase, use, trade or hold Scry’s native built-in crypto-tokens “MANA” shall carefully read, comprehend and accept this Statement.
(1) Before taking any action with respect to Scry or MANA, you shall peruse and understand:
(a) All the information published on the official site of Scry “scry.info”, as may be updated from time to time; and
(b) The whitepaper of Scry.
The information identified above are incorporated as integral parts to this Statement. If you have any question or doubt on anything contained or unaddressed in the information identified above, please communicate with Scry’s development team at your convenience. You shall refrain from participating in the crowdsale campaign of Scry or purchasing any MANA until answered to your satisfaction.
(2) MANA by nature does NOT stand for or function as:
(a) equity interest (or its like) in or obligations of any entity in any jurisdiction;
(b) investment of any kind in any venture;
(c) any securities, no matter whether having intrinsic value or market price or not; or
(d) any commodity or asset that any person is obliged to redeem or purchase.
(3) Scry’s development team and seller of MANA expressly disclaim their liability, and shall in no case be liable to any person, for:
(a) any person’s purchase or holding of MANA in violation of any anti-money laundering, counter-terrorism financing or other regulatory requirements that are imposed in any jurisdiction;
(b) any person’s purchase of MANA in violation of any representation, warranty, obligation, covenant or other provision under the agreement between him/her and the relevant seller, and the resulting failure or inability to make his/her payment or to claim relevant purchased MANA;
(c) early termination of the MANA crowdsale for any reason;
(d) failure or abortion of Scry development and resulting failure to deliver MANA;
(e) delay or rescheduling of Scry development and resulting failure to meet any anticipated milestone;
(f) any error, bug, flaw, defect or otherwise of the source code of Scry;
(g) any malfunction, breakdown, collapse, rollback or hardforking of Scry or the blockchain of Ethereum;
(h) failure of Scry or MANA to meet any specific purpose, or unfitness for any specific use;
(i) utilization of the proceeds raised through the MANA crowdsale;
(j) failure to timely and completely disclose any information relating to the development of Scry;
(k) any purchaser’s divulgence, loss or destruction of the private key of his/her crypto-currency or crypto-token wallet (inter alia, the private key of the wallet where that purchaser stores MANA);
(l) any default, breach, infringement, breakdown, collapse, service suspension or interruption, fraud, mishandling, misconduct, malpractice, negligence, bankruptcy, insolvency, dissolution or winding-up of any third party crowdfunding portal of MANA;
(m) any difference, conflict or contradiction between the information published by Scry’s development team and an agreement between any purchaser and any third party crowdfunding portal;
(n) trading or speculation of MANA by any person;
(o) listing or delisting of MANA on or from any exchange or trading platform;
(p) MANA being classified or treated by any government, quasi-government, authority or public body as a kind of currency, securities, commercial paper, negotiable instrument, investment or otherwise that may be banned, regulated or subject to certain legal restrictions.
(4) The crowdsale campaign of Scry, if any, may be early terminated, in case of which a purchaser may only be refunded with part of his/her payment as a result of the Bitcoin/Ether price volatility and/or the expenses incurred by Scry’s development team;
(5) Scry is at the stage of development as of the date of this Statement and its philosophy, consensus mechanism, algorithm, code and other technical specifications and parameters could be updated and changed frequently and constantly. While the whitepaper of Scry has contained certain information of Scry, it is not absolutely complete and is subject to adjustments and updates that Scry’s development team might make from time to time for certain purposes. Scry’s development team is not in a position, nor obliged, to keep each purchaser closely posted on every detail of Scry development (including its progress and expected milestones no matter whether rescheduled or not) and therefore will not necessarily provide the purchaser with timely and full access to all the information relating to Scry that may emerge from time to time. The insufficiency of information disclosure is inevitable and reasonable.
(6) Crypto-tokens are being, or may be, overseen by the regulatory authorities of various jurisdictions. Scry’s development team may receive queries, notices, warnings, requests or rulings from one or more regulatory authorities from time to time, or may even be ordered to suspend or discontinue any action in connection with the crowdsale campaign of Scry, Scry’s development or MANA. The development, marketing, promotion or otherwise of Scry or the crowdsale campaign of Scry may be seriously affected, hindered or terminated as a result. And since regulatory policies could change from time to time, existing regulatory permission or tolerance on Scry or the crowdsale campaign thereof in any jurisdiction could be just temporary. MANA could be defined from time to time as virtual commodity, digital asset or even securities or currency in various jurisdictions and therefore could be prohibited from being traded or held in certain jurisdictions pursuant to local regulatory requirements.
(7) Cryptography is evolving and cannot guarantee absolute security at all times. Advances in cryptography, such as code cracking, or technical advances such as the invention/improvement of quantum computers, could present risks to all cryptography-based systems including Scry. This could result in the theft, loss, disappearance, destruction or devaluation of the MANA held by any person. To a reasonable extent, Scry’s development team will be prepared to take proactive or remedial steps to update the protocol underlying Scry in response to any advances in cryptography and to incorporate additional reasonable security measures where appropriate. The future of cryptography or security innovations is unpredictable while Scry’s development team will, together with other Scry community members, try to accommodate continuing changes in the domains of cryptography and security.
(8) Scry is still in the process of development, rather than a finished product ready to launch. Due to the technological complexity of Scry, Scry’s development team could be faced with unforeseeable and/or insurmountable difficulties from time to time. Accordingly, the development of Scry could fail or abort at any time for any cause (including insufficiency of funds). The development failure or abortion would result in non-availability of MANA to any participant of the crowdsale campaign of Scry.
(9) There may be attempts to steal the crowdsale proceeds of Scry (including the fiat currency amount converted therefrom). Such a theft or attempted theft may compromise Scry’s development team’s ability to fund the development of Scry. While Scry’s development team will adopt cutting-edge technical solutions to keep the crowdsale proceeds safe, certain cyberthefts could be hardly unpreventable.
(10) Nobody can guarantee the source code of Scry to be flaw-free. It may contain certain flaws, errors, defects and bugs, which may disable some functionality for users, expose users’ information or otherwise. Such flaws, if any, would compromise the usability, stability, and/or security of Scry and consequently bring adverse impact on the value of MANA. Open source codes rely on transparency to promote community-sourced identification and solution of problems within the code. Scry’s development team will work closely together with other members of the Scry community to keep improving, optimizing and perfecting the source code of Scry onwards.
(11) There are three prevailing categories of distributed ledger adopted among the contemporary blockchain projects, namely, unpermissioned ledger, consortium ledger and private ledger. Scry is a decentralized application deployed and based on Ethereum, an unpermissioned distributed ledger, which means it is publicly accessible and useable to everyone on a permission-free basis. While Scry is initially developed by Scry’s development team, it is not owned, operated or otherwise controlled by Scry’s development team. The community of Scry, which is spontaneously formed and is open, decentralized and admission-free to join, is composed of users, fans, developers, MANA holders and other participants worldwide who are mostly not connected with Scry’s development team in any manner. Such a community will be decentralized and autonomous as to the maintenance, governance and even evolution of Scry while Scry’s development team will merely be an active player in the community peer to others without supreme or arbitrary authority, irrespective of its earlier efforts and contributions to the genesis of Scry. As a result, it is not at the mercy of Scry’s development team how Scry would be governed or evolve after its launch.
(12) The source code of Scry is open and could be updated, amended, altered or modified from time to time by any member of the community of Scry. Nobody is able to foresee or guarantee the precise result of an update, amendment, alteration or modification. As a result, any update, amendment, alteration or modification could lead to an unexpected or unintended outcome that adversely affects Scry’s operation or MANA’s value.
(13) The blockchain of Ethereum rests on open-source software and is an unpermissioned distributed ledger. Regardless of Scry’s development team’s effort to keep the Scry secure, anyone may intentionally or unintentionally introduce weaknesses or bugs into the core infrastructural elements of Ethereum which the security measures adopted are unable to prevent or remedy. This may consequently result in the loss of MANA or any other digital tokens held by a person.
(14) Ethereum is designed to be public and unpermissioned and therefore may suffer cyber-attacks of “distributed denial of service” from time to time. Such attacks will adversely affect, stagnate or paralyze the network of Ethereum and accordingly render the transactions thereon delayed to be recorded or included in the blocks of Ethereum’s blockchain or even temporarily unable to be performed. The operation of Scry will be affected, suspended or discontinued as a result.
(15) Any person who gains access to the MANA purchaser’s registered email or registered account by deciphering or cracking the purchaser’s password will be able to claim in bad faith such MANA as purchased in the crowdsale campaign of Scry. As such, the MANA purchased in the crowdsale campaign of Scry may be missent to the person whoever claims that the same through the purchaser’s registered email or registered account, which sending is not revocable or reversible. Each purchaser shall take care of the security of his/her registered email and registered account throughout by taking such actions as: (i) using a highly secure password; (ii) refraining from opening or responding to any scam emails; and (iii) keeping strictly confidential all the secret or personal information about himself/herself.
(16) The loss or destruction of a private key required to access MANA may be irreversible. MANA are controllable only by possessing both the relevant unique public and private keys through local or online wallet. The holder of MANA is required to safeguard the private keys contained in his/her own wallet(s) where his/her MANA is stored. Where such private key of the holder is lost, missing, divulged, destroyed or otherwise compromised, neither Scry’s development team nor anyone else will be able to help the holder access or retrieve the related MANA.
(17) Subject to the specific underlying protocol at the launch of Scry, the total quantity of MANA may increase over time, and could further increase as a result of the adoption of a patch or upgrade of Scry source code. The resulting inflation of MANA supply could lead to the drop of market price, and consequently MANA holders could suffer economic losses. It is not guaranteed that a purchaser or holder of MANA would be compensated or made good somehow for the MANA inflation.
(18) The value of MANA hinges heavily on the popularity of Scry. Scry is not expected to be popular, prevalent or widely used soon after the launch. The worst-case scenario is that Scry may even remain marginalized in the long run, appealing to only a minimal portion of the users. By contrast, a significant portion of MANA demand could be of speculative nature. The lack of users may result in increasing volatility of MANA’s market price and consequently compromise Scry’s long-term development. Scry’s development team will not (nor has the responsibility to) stabilize or otherwise affect MANA’s market price if there is any such price.
(19) MANA is not a currency issued by any individual, entity, central bank or national, supra-national or quasi-national organization, nor is it backed by any hard assets or other credit. The circulation and trading of MANA on the market are not what Scry’s development team is responsible for or pursues. Trading of MANA merely depends on the consensus on its value between the relevant market participants. Nobody is obliged to redeem or purchase any MANA from any MANA holder. Nor does anyone guarantee the liquidity or market price of MANA to any extent at any time. To divest his/her MANA, a MANA holder would have to locate one or more willing buyers to purchase the same at a mutually agreed price, which attempt could be costly and time-consuming and does not necessarily bear fruit. Moreover, there could be no crypto-currency exchange or other marketplace having MANA listed thereon for trading.
(20) Cryptographic tokens, if traded on public markets, usually have extremely volatile prices. Fluctuations in price over short periods of time frequently occur, which price may be denominated in Bitcoin, Ether, US Dollars or any other fiat currency. Such fluctuations could result from market forces (including speculations), regulatory changes, technical innovations, availability of exchanges and other objective factors and represent changes in the balance of supply and demand. Scry’s development team is not responsible for any secondary market trading of MANA, no matter whether or not there would be such markets for MANA. Therefore, Scry’s development team neither is obliged to tame the price volatility of MANA nor cares about that. The risks associated with MANA trading price have to be taken by the MANA traders themselves.
(21) Scry’s underlying protocol is based on an open-source computer software such that nobody claims copyright or any other type of intellectual property right of the source code. As a result, anyone can legally copy, replicate, reproduce, engineer, modify, upgrade, improve, recode, reprogram or otherwise utilize the source code and/or underlying protocol of Scry in an attempt to develop a competing protocol, software, system or smart contract, which is out of the Seller’s control and may consequently compete with or even overshadow or overtake Scry. Besides, there have been and will be various competing blockchain-based platforms that compete with Scry. The Seller will in no case be capable of eliminating, preventing, restricting or minimizing such competing efforts that aim to contest with or overtake Scry.
(22) While Scry will initially be based on Ethereum, it may later be immigrated to one or more other distributed platforms that are more efficient, valuable or suitable to host the transactions executed on Scry. In case of such immigration, all the then existing MANA can be converted to such new crypto-tokens as built in the post-immigration Scry with similar or equivalent technical specifications and functions.
(23) Scry may provide application interfaces to accommodate all kinds of external application that are developed by third parties (especially the members of the Scry community). All such external applications can tap into Scry subject to no censorship, restriction, control, pre-qualification or admission requirement. Scry’s development team neither intends nor is able to act as a censor to scrutinize to any extent any applications to be developed on or connected with Scry. Therefore, programs banned or restricted in certain jurisdictions, such as those relating to gambling, betting, lottery, sweepstake, pornography and otherwise, could take advantage of the permissionlessness of the Scry to develop, promote, market or operate. The regulatory authorities of certain jurisdictions could accordingly take administrative or judicial actions against the very programs or even the developers or users thereof. Any punishment, penalty, sanction, crackdown or other regulatory effort made by any governmental authority may more or less frighten or deter existing or potential users away from using Scry and holding MANA, and consequently bring material adverse impact on the prospect of Scry.
Click "I have read and agree to the disclaimer" button to reach an agreement with this site and accept all terms of service.